The Lawyer Complaint Site
You be the Judge and Jury
An attorney came home one day and his son said to him:
“Dad, it's sad the poor reputation attorneys have.”
After a moment he added:
“It's a pity that 99% of the attorneys ruin it for the other 1%.”
The information provided on Attorney Complaint Center Website is not intended to be legal advice, but merely conveys general information related to legal issues commonly encountered. Your access to and use of this website is subject to additional terms and conditions. Copyright 2005-2012 Attorney Complaint Center. All rights reserved.
Attorney Complaint Center is a secure site that respects your privacy.
Attorneys: Join the Attorney Ethics Reform Program and see your complaints go away - click here for information
PO Box 258, Norman, OK 73070
Complaint Index .